Home Health & Care Coordination
As a Health Home, Jordan Health coordinates patient care from medical providers, health insurance companies and community-based organizations. Services are coordinated by a care manager who provides access to all of the health and human services required for individuals to stay healthy and out of the hospital and emergency room.
How We Help
• Transportation for medical appointments
• Referrals for food and clothing
• Housing crisis including evictions and shelter placements
• Referrals to treatment programs, including mental health and substance abuse treatment
• Adherence to medical treatment plans
• Applications for DSS, SSI and food stamps
• Medication management
Who We Help
Criteria for Health Home participation:
• Eligible for Medicaid OR Medicaid + Medicare
• Lives and receives services in Monroe County
• Living with two chronic conditions; living with HIV/AIDS with the risk of developing another chronic condition; or living with one or more serious mental illness and has significant behavioral, medical or social risk factors that can be addressed through care management.
You must receive a referral to our Health Home through the Department of Health, a community agency or Jordan Health provider.
HERE TO HELP
Contact Your Local Health Center
Jordan Health accepts all insurances including Medicaid, Medicare and Health Insurance Enrollment in the Marketplace. No health insurance? No problem. Jordan Health has a Sliding Fee Scale to reduce the cost of your visit. Call 585-784-5940 to speak with a Financial Counselor and schedule your appointment.
Se Habla Español.